Ovosonico is looking for an experienced Rigger/TD to join the team, create Character Rigs and contribute improving the assets creation pipeline for an upcoming console game.
This position requires constant and strict collaboration with other Artists and Programmers in order to implement and refine a complex characters creation pipeline.
NOTE: Candidates of all nationalities are welcome to apply, however please note that priority will be given to all those eligible to work in the European Union.
Key Duties Include:
- Creating Characters and Props Rigs
- Optimising Rigs and implementing the assets creation pipeline to satisfy specific project’s requirements
- Creating batch and automated tools to manage import and conversion of large amounts of assets
- Collaborating with technical leadership and other engineers to help establish best technical solutions
- Providing feedback and evaluate feasibility of 3D assets animation features
(Please note: Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered)
- Proven knowledge and extensive experience with 3D packages like Softimage and Maya
- Proven experience with 3D Game Engines
- At least one shipped title or two years in the games industry, credited as Rigger/TD
- Able to respond elegantly to difficult creative changes, often late in the process
- Strong problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills
- English language fluency (written/spoken)
(Non-essential but a definite plus)
- Experience with the Unity 3D Game Engine
- Knowledge of Softimage scripting language
- Ability to easily communicate technical topics with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Pro-active attitude towards Gameplay implementation and open-minded attitude towards feedbacks and re-iterations